Customized for Your Business
CUSTOM SOLUTIONS DEVELOPED FOR YOU
Vehicare Fleet Solutions will work with you to learn about your business to develop custom fleet maintenance and management solutions. By learning more about your specific needs, we will design a truly customized solution to help you meet your key objectives.
WHAT DO YOU NEED? WHAT DO YOU WANT? WHAT ARE YOUR OBJECTIVES?
We are experts in fleet maintenance and management. As a part of Clarke, Vehicare has over 55 years of experience in different segments of the diesel and trucking industry, making us a well-rounded and seasoned partner.
We'll help you navigate fleet trends, such as:
- Changing policies and regulations
- Increased need for data
- Driver shortage
- Technician shortage
- Changing equipment technology
- Safety management techniques
- Industry changes
STAGES OF FLEET MAINTENANCE
Wherever you are in this model, Vehicare will help you incorporate best practices in fleet maintenance and management to take your fleet to best-in-class! We use our data analysis and real time business intelligence reports to make Precision possible.
- Wait for a failure to drive a repair
- Typically not compliant with DOT
- Higher cost of repair
- Unable to dedicate repair time and schedule
- Drivers Unhappy
- Preventative is using regularly scheduled routine maintenance
- Helps to level some costs and should keep you compliant
- Failures are unpredictable and still an issue
- Drivers are just OK
- PM’s are scheduled and followed
- Start using data to influence further changes – tires, idle, change before fail items, etc.
- Leveling of cost
- Increased Uptime
- Happy Drivers
- Pinnacle of maintenance
- There should never me an unscheduled breakdown
- Your equipment is available 100% of the time
- Highest driver satisfaction with equipment they use
- Reduction in cost!
What We Work On
We have a highly trained and experienced team, who is able to work on a variety of equipment, such as:
- All makes, all models
- Heavy Duty - Class 7&8
- Medium Duty - Class 4-6
- Light Duty - Class 1-3
- All variety of Trailers
- Sales and Delivery Vehicles
- Material Handling Equipment (MHE)
- Building Equipment such as Power Generators, Fire Pumps, and Garage Doors
Understanding Your Fleet
The first step in developing a custom solution to help you achieve your goals is to perform a fleet assessment.
We work with you to understand your assets, business model, and your organization's unique needs. Then, we build you a custom proposal that also takes into account your goals, industry trends and our capabilities.
CONTACT US TODAY
Contact us today so we can learn more about your business, fleet and your fleet goals.