The Information We Collect
We may collect and store personally identifiable information, such as your name, e-mail address and phone number to respond to questions, and to process or fill orders or requests. We may use this information to provide goods and services that you request and to let you know of additional goods and services about which you might be interested. We also use this information to customize your experience using our Web site. We may ask you for personally-identifying information at other times, such as if and when you communicate with us.
In addition, we may automatically gather general statistical information about our Sites and Services, and visitors, such as IP addresses, browsers, pages viewed, number of visitors, goods and services purchased and the like, but in doing so we do not reference you by individual name, e-mail address, home address, or telephone number.
Data Aggregation & Sharing
We may aggregate and anonymize information you provide to us in such a way as to ensure that you are not identified or identifiable from it. This data may be used for statistical, analytic, and administrative purposes, including for customizing our web sites, analyzing trends, tailoring products and services, or conducting risk and cost analysis. We may share anonymized or aggregated data at our discretion, in accordance with applicable laws.
Cookies and Tracking Technologies
We may offer certain features that are only available through the use of tracking technologies. Temporary cookies are used to enable you to navigate our site and use its features. These are deleted when you close your browser. IP addresses are used in conjunction with cookies for the purpose of “remembering” computers or other devices used to access our site.
Analytical or performance cookies collect anonymous information about how visitors use our websites. They allow us to analyze information such as the count of visitors to our websites, what search terms our visitors are using, what pages were viewed, and the last page visited. This information is based on the visitor’s IP address, and we cannot view individual activity tied to a single person.
Third Party Links & Advertising
Our Sites and Services may link through to third-party websites, and those processes may involve the placement of third-party cookies on your machine or device. Please be aware that we do not control these third party websites or any of the content contained on those websites, including the third-party cookies used for these purposes. Once you have left our Sites and Services, we cannot be responsible for the privacy practices of such other websites. We encourage you to exercise caution and review the privacy practices of these third-party sites prior to accessing or navigating those sites. The inclusion of links to third party websites in no way constitutes an endorsement by us of such websites’ content, actions, or policies.
We may, from time to time, partner with ad networks and other online advertising providers in order to serve ads on behalf of us or other non-affiliated parties on our websites and across the Internet. These ads may be presented to you based on products and services the advertising providers think are relevant to your interests. These preferences may be inferred based on information collected about your browsing behavior on our websites and other non-affiliated sites and apps across time.
Do Not Track
Our Sites and Services do not respond to Do Not Track signals communicated by your browser. We do not knowingly track your online activity over time across third party websites when you use, nor do we allow third parties to do so on our site. For more information about Do Not Track, please visit www.allaboutdnt.com.
The Way We Use and Disclose Information
We do not sell or rent personally-identifying information collected during your use of our Sites and Services without your permission. We may, however, transfer your information in the event that we transfer ownership of all or a significant part of Clarke’s stock, assets or business.
We may use your personally-identifying information to improve our marketing and promotional efforts, to statistically analyze site usage, to improve our content and product offerings and to customize our site’s content, layout, and services.
We may use your information to deliver information to you that, in some cases, is targeted to your interests. We may ask you to provide us voluntarily with additional information regarding your personal or business interests, experience or requests, which we may use to customize our service for you.
We may use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, to manage our Web site and to enhance our site based on the usage pattern data we receive. Clarke reserves the right to transfer any information we have about you in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of business or assets to a third party.
Our websites are for general use and are not intended for children under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect information via our Sites and Services from users under the age of 18.
We employ reasonable and current security methods to prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure correct use of information.
No data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be perfectly secure. As a result, while we try to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure or guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act Notices
It is the policy of Clarke to respect the intellectual property of others and thus to respond to effective notices of alleged infringement of copyrighted material where (i) the copyrighted material is available at, or from, a system or network controlled or operated by or for Clarke or where (ii) Clarke, by providing or using an information location tool, such as a directory, index, reference, pointer, or hypertext link, refers or links a third party to a site that contains the copyrighted material.
If you are alleging that copyrighted material may have been or is being infringed, then you may notify Clarke, pursuant to the U.S. Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the U.S. Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. §512 (c), by sending a notice to the address listed below. Such notice must include the following to be effective:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work(s) claimed to have been infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Clarke to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit Clarke to contact you including and address, telephone number, and if available, an electronic mail address at which you may be contacted;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
If material that you have posted to a system or network controlled or operated by or for Clarke has been removed or disabled, you may file a counter notice pursuant to 17 U.S.C. §512 (g). To be effective, the counter notice must be a written communication sent to the address listed below that includes the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of the subscriber;
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
- A Statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled; and
- Your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the Southern District of Ohio or, if your address is outside of the United States, also for the Federal District Court for the Southern District of Ohio, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification under subsection 17 U.S.C. §512 (c) (1) (C) or an agent of such person.